We provide a variety of ongoing programs, activities and services in a supportive and safe environment, to children, families, and seniors; programs which build self-esteem and self-confidence and enhance the quality of life..
- After-school tutoring (daily)
- Homework Help (daily)
- Arts and crafts (daily)
- Daily donations of bread and canned goods (first come first serve)
Youth Programs Continued
- Sports and recreation (biweekly)
- Girls’ and boys anti-bullying and self-esteem group (to recommence in September)
- Cultural programming (registration required for adults – please see Facebook for info)
- Employment program (three intakes per year)
- Outreach program (must complete intake)
- GED Prep.
- ESL Classes